[Harmony-Drafting] Licensing for website content and agreements

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Wed May 18 21:19:38 UTC 2011

In the call we discussed the need to make a difference between general
modifications and expected variations (picking options and substituting
the variables for project name, submission instructions, and
instructions for what to do when you aren't the copyright owner). Here's
a suggested revision:

On 05/17/2011 12:06 PM, Allison Randal wrote:
> Website footer:
>
> Except where otherwise noted, content on this site is licensed under a
> Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license.
>
> Policy page:
>
> Except where otherwise noted, all content on this site is licensed under
> a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. Everyone is permitted to
> copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Harmony contributor
> agreements. Modified versions of the agreements, however, should not be
> called "Harmony" agreements.

Except where otherwise noted, all content on this site is licensed under
a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. Everyone is permitted to
copy and distribute verbatim copies of the Harmony contributor
agreements, including the standard option selections and requested
information about the project. Versions of the agreements that have been
modified in any other way, however, should not be called "Harmony"
agreements.

Allison