[Harmony-Drafting] Project Harmony May 18th meeting - agenda and documents

Andrew Sinclair andrew.sinclair at canonical.com
Tue May 17 19:33:38 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Tomorrow's Harmony meeting is from 9am to 1pm US Pacific time (San
Francisco).  That's 4pm to 8pm UTC.

== Location and dial-ins ==
Mark Radcliffe is hosting the live meeting at the DLA Piper San
Francisco office:
http://www.dlapiper.com/global/about/offices/office.aspx?office=6
555 Mission Street, Suite 2400
San Francisco, California  94105-2933

** If you haven't already done so, please let me know if you attending
the live meeting or attending via Telepresence from another DLA Piper
office.  Otherwise, you won't be on the guest list. **

If you are joining by phone, the numbers are:
  * International callers dial +1-303-248-9125
  * United States callers dial 1-888-472-4293
  * Access Code is 8056930

== Agenda ==
  * Process Overview
  * Discuss comments - see attached ods file
  * Process going forward
  * Process for adoption and transition
  * AOB

== Documents ==
For convenience, I'm re-sending the documents that Allison Randall sent
yesterday:
  * Comment list
  * 4 drafts

Best regards,