[Harmony-Drafting] Drafts for discussion in May 18th meeting

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Mon May 16 09:29:32 UTC 2011

I've attached drafts of the agreements incorporating the Alpha review
comments, for discussion in our meeting this Wednesday. I've also
included a spreadsheet summarizing the issues raised in the review and
suggested solutions.

There are 3 different "redline" versions, one has minor changes from the
review, one is a clarity pass based on feedback, and one is an editorial
structure pass to improve readability. I separated the three kinds of
changes to make it easier for the group to work through and
approve/reject the changes. (I suspect the "minor" and "structure"
changes will pass quickly, while the "clarity" changes will need more
discussion.)

Looking forward to talking with you all again,
Allison