[Harmony-Drafting] copyleft outbound licensing

villalu at gtlaw.com villalu at gtlaw.com
Tue Jun 28 17:00:11 UTC 2011

And I should add that a GNU-copyleft-only option may be a valid option; there are certainly people in our community who wouldn't trust anyone else. But if that's what option 4 will be, it should be transparent about that and not say "GNU-recommended licenses" with the attendant implication that the list might include non-GNU licenses.