[Harmony-Drafting] Licensing for website content and agreements

Radcliffe, Mark Mark.Radcliffe at dlapiper.com
Wed Jun 22 08:42:46 UTC 2011

Except where otherwise noted, all content on this site is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 license. The Project Harmony contribution agreements may be copies and distributed without modification (the selection of options and filling in variables are not considered modification) under the Harmony brand. The Project Harmony contribution agreements may be modified, but modified versions may not distributed under the Harmony brand and  such modified versions may include the following notice: "This Contribution Agreement is a modified version of contribution agreements developed by Project Harmony."