[Harmony-Drafting] project name variable

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Thu Jul 21 18:32:43 UTC 2011

Quick adoption question: is it still within the templates if the
variable in the first line is filled in as "software projects managed by
Foo" (where "Foo" is still the definition of "Us")? i.e.

Thank you for your interest in contributing to Foo ("We" or "Us").

vs.

Thank you for your interest in contributing to software projects managed
by Foo ("We" or "Us").

The first turns out to read a little oddly when "Foo" is a collection of
software projects rather than a single software project.

Any thoughts? I think it should be fine (it's just filling in a standard
variable), but will need to tweak the generator tool if this seems like
a common case.

Allison