[Harmony-Drafting] Harmony user's list and professional responsibility

Allison Randal allison at lohutok.net
Fri Jul 1 22:49:07 UTC 2011

They weren't looking for legal advice, more along the lines of the kind
of practical advice you'd want in working with a new programming
language or tool, a place to congregate with others adopting the
agreements, and form a community around usage.

Certainly lawyers have to be careful, but most FLOSS lawyers I know are.
It would be unfortunate if the lawyers in the drafting group entirely
avoided participating with the Harmony adopters.

Allison